CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 ALERT
Due to the emergence of the Coronavirus, we will be asking you additional questions when you make an appointment and when you check in. These screening questions will help us manage the safety of our staff and patients.
Please call Reception on 4658 0580 if:
- You are currently under quarantine or self isolation on the advice of a medical professional or the COVID-19 hotline
- You have had any overseas travel in the past 14 days
- You have a fever/cough/sore or scratchy throat/shortness of breath
- You have loss of smell/loss of taste/runny nose/muscle pain/joint pain/diarrhoea/nausea/vomiting
- You are a health care worker; or
- If anyone attending the practice with you will answer YES to any of the above questions.
Do NOT come into the practice.
If you have cold and flu like symptoms (but are otherwise not at risk of the Coronavirus), please still phone ahead of your appointment for advice.
Your alternative options are to call the National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080, or the Public Health Unit on 1300 066 055 or the healthdirect helpline on 1800 022 222.
For the time being we are moving to a Telehealth model for patients to reduce the risk to patients and staff. Please make a Telehealth appointment (online or by telephone) if you do not require a face to face appointment.
These Telehealth appointments will be bulk billed if you:
- Hold a health care or pension card
- Are under 16 years old
- Are over 70 years old
- Meet the criteria for being tested for COVID-19
- Have a long term health condition such as diabetes, heart disease, asthma, arthritis or similar
- Are immune compromised
Those not being bulk billed will be charged the standard consultation fees plus merchant fees.
For more information on the Coronavirus visit https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/diseases/ Pages/coronavirus.aspx
For answers to Frequently asked questions visit
Enter our waiting area